Friday, October 30, 2009

Matching - Halloween Mix and Match Creatures


I found these cute Mix and Match Creatures on Family Fun's website.  They have some really cute printables, and this one caught my eye.  I want to say that another blog led me to their site if not this specific activity, but I can't remember exactly (sorry!)

I printed out two sets of the page.  One I cut up into each part, the other I just cut into each creature.  This way, the Dews would have a master to work from.  Eventually we'll get to using it as it's intended (as a Mix and Match make your own type of game) but for now this is a great activity.  I put magnets on the back so they are for our magnet board. 

As usual, I wrestled with magnets or felt.  I try to go for either of the two as our boards are mounted against the wall, and it's really good OT for Dew1 to work standing up.  Helps strengthen his trunk.

There are 6 creatures all together.  Happy Haunting!

(now I just need to find some mix and matches for next season!)

No comments:

Post a Comment