Sunday, November 15, 2009

Activity Bags

I was first introduced to Activity Bags through This Post at Chasing Cheerios.  Instantly, I was hooked.  As time evolved, they decided to use pencil pouches instead of ziploc bags - and while I liked this idea, I quickly realized that fabric and zipper pencil pouches are just not in our budget.  During the summer Back To School sales at Target, I found vinyl zip pencil pouches on sale for 50c a piece.  Hmm...  I'm sure they won't be as durable as the fabric zipper style, and hopefully in time we can move over to those.  But for now, this is working for us.

So far, they have traveled to Canada with us on vacation, to numerous doctor appointments, and on day trips to see family. 

As time goes on, I'll be sharing them.  I love to see what others make for Activity Bags so it's only fair to share ours, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment