Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quiet Book - Simplicity Patterns

So I found these two patterns in the Simplicity Pattern Book.  I bought them both one day when JoAnn's had a 10/$10 sale on them.

Neither have left their envelopes.  I meant to make the Christmas one for Dew2 for his first Christmas, and then didn't.  Financially, the fabric was just a little too much at the time.  But hopefully for this year?  The more I look at it, the more I realize that the fabric doesn't have to be that fancy - all on felt would be just fine.  Next time felt goes on 20/$1 I'm all over it.

And the regular one - even though I no longer plan to make the book this particular way, I plan to make these pages using the patterns.

Simplicity #3709 - Baby's First Book




















Simplicity #2726 - Holiday Soft Book


No comments:

Post a Comment