Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dewdrop's New Beginning


Life has a way of surprising you.

This blog is the exact proof of that.  When I started, it was going to be a mommy blog for those mommies who are dealing with things that I was dealing with ... 2 near-Irish twins who both had developmental delays - one speech and one on the spectrum, and so on ...

And then I unexpectedly ended up returning to work.
And then we moved to another country.
And just when I was ready to get back to blogging, we unexpectedly moved again.
And then when I was ready to get back to blogging, I unexpectedly found myself reorganized out of work.
Four months later, another move later, a new job later, I am ready to get back to blogging.

So, keeping with the theme of new beginnings, I have given this blog a new look and feel also.

Let the fun begin!

”post

No comments:

Post a Comment