Tuesday, August 26, 2014

@Influenster #SurfsUpVoxBox Not Your Mother's Beach Babe #NYMBeachBabe


When I opened my @Influenster #SurfsUpVoxBox and found trials of the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe texturizing shampoo and conditioner, I was so excited! I had heard of #NYMBeachBabe, but never had the occasion to try it ... and thanks to @Influenster, I was going to get my chance to try it for free!

My hair is very fine, and I can never get it to do anything interesting.  Which is why I was excited to try Not Your Mother's Beach Babe texturizing products.  And sure enough, it was awesome!  The first thing I noticed was the great smell - I live near the beach but have never figured out how to take that beach scent around with me all day ... until now :)  The fresh scent gets into your hair in the shower and stays with you all day.  The next thing I noticed was how different my hair felt - it was very soft!  I could hardly keep myself from running my fingers through it all day.  My hair also had a really nice fall to it - instead of just hanging down lifelessly, it had body and swing!  The texturizing aspect gave it a body that my hair has never had!  You have no idea how wonderful this was ... my hair usually just hangs down and looks lifeless unless I brush it every 20 minutes.  Not after Not Your Mother's Beach Babe!  It kept this fantastic life and body all day long.

The result?  I loved it! I can't say it enough.  #NYMBeachBabe is the product for me.  It worked wonders on my usually very boring, lifeless hair, and it did it with style.  I can't wait to use it every day.

Thanks to @Influenster and #SurfsUpVoxBox for providing me with this complimentary sample for testing purposes.

Some helpful links:
- @Influenster
- @NYMbrands.com

#NYMBeachBabe
#contest 
#SurfsUpVoxBox








”post

No comments:

Post a Comment