Wednesday, May 27, 2015

@Influenster @NYMBrands Deja Vu Do Style Extender

I love being an Influenster!  It's amazing how they pick the perfect products to send out for testing.  It's not just about free stuff - it's more than that.  Don't get me wrong - free stuff is great, but how many of us have product samples that were free that are just sitting around gathering dust, never to be used?  Me!  I have a drawer full of shampoo samples, toothpaste samples and who only knows what else samples that I'll never use.

But I have used every single product Influenster has ever sent to me.  And not only do I love them, but they really do change my life.  In small ways, perhaps, but in ways that really make a difference.

Not Your Mother's Deja Vu Do Style Extender is just one of those products.  I have very fine hair.  It really doesn't have any body or take any style.  It just hangs and does what it does, and by the end of the day it's a mess - it's getting stringy and starting to look oily and greasy, even though it really isn't.

 


So when I pulled the tube of #NYMdjvd out of my #BellaVoxBox, I had mixed reactions.  I had previously tested a NYMBrands product - Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner - in the #SurfsUpVoxBox and loved it, so had high hopes, but a Style Extender?  My hair doesn't have style.  It doesn't hold a style to save my life.  This was never going to work.

But the next morning, I boldly pulled the tube out, followed the application directions and went to work.

The first thing I noticed was the scent.  Red Apples & Berries?!  I'm in!  This is a great way to start a day!  A coin sized daub of product into my hands and mixed through towel dried damp hair.  Easy!  Now to blow dry.

Ok, can I just say that I don't know what miracle they have discovered over at Not Your Mother's brands, but they have an amazing ability to transform the texture of my hair.  It feels amazing!  It smells amazing!  This is off to a great start.

So as the day progressed, my hair continued to feel and smell great.  For being so fine, it felt full with volume.
And by the end of the day, my hair looked as good as it did at the start of the day.  Heck, it looked great!  Not even close to how it usually felt.  Not stringy, not greasy, not oily.

Truly amazing!



Thanks again to @Influenster and @NYMbrands for the complimentary product for testing and review purposes.

Resources:
Hashtag: #NYMdjvd
Facebook: Not Your Mother's
Twitter: Not Your Mother's 

#contest

”post

No comments:

Post a Comment