Saturday, December 5, 2009

Patience

Please be patient with me these days.

I started this blog for several reasons and with several intentions.

Main Reason:  to give back a little to the blogging community that has inspired me so very much, and enriched my children's lives in ways I never dreamed of.

Main Intention:  to blog on a daily basis about two special needs kids, our activities in many different areas of life, our progress, and as a result to create a resource of entries for other families to use.

However, as life often does, a huge curveball has been thrown to me and my time is not as available as it was a short while ago.  I am doing my best to keep all of the balls in my life in the air, but occasionally, one hits the ground for a bit.

So, if this blog is the ball that hits the ground occasionally, please bear with me.  Please don't give up on me.  I'll be back sooner rather than later (as opposed to my personal blog which I have visited later rather than sooner ...)

I put two new posts in today, so please check out about the Star Box, and Star Matching.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment