Monday, January 2, 2012

Wow ... has it really been 1 year?

For several reasons, the least of which being that it's a New Year, I decided to visit tonight.

And then discovered that my last post was December 18 2010!  Wow!  Really?  Can't be?  But is ...

I know that I've commented several times about how this blog intention has changed so much since I first started ... life kind of got in the way.  Really kind of.  And the past 12 months hasn't been much different.




But starting this month, a new chapter is beginning.  We're moving, again.  This makes .. um let me count ... 5 moves in the past ... 7 years.  Maybe 8 years if you count the fact that it's a New Year.  Way not cool, but that's how life has rolled.  So this move is not the last as we'd hoped, but it's a good one nonetheless.  And in our new space, I am insisting on a creative corner for me as well as work space for the boys.  I am going to get back to what I had hoped life might have been like had the past 2 years not gotten in the way.

So my first step is to give this blog a new look (thanks to the tutorials I found on http://www.mommagoround.com/).  Well, really, the first step is to move.  Hopefully that will be done by the end of next week.



I have no idea if anyone is reading, but the accountability keeps me going.  Trust me, aside from not realizing that it had been a year since blogging (well, I do have a bunch of posts in draft so that sort of counts...) the guilt of not being here has been big.  Yet another unfinished project.

Yes, unfinished projects fall first on my To Dos.  The list of unfinished projects is huge!  Even though a according to my Myers-Briggs assessment, unfinished projects do not bother me, they are driving me Crazy right now.

So what's going to be here?  Here's my hope:
  • activities with the boys (they are 5 1/2 and almost 4 now!)
  • books I'm reading
  • projects I'm working on
  • creativity abounding
  • updates on Dew1's progress (he's made some ... some days it's more obvious than others ...)
  • accountability log - exercise, FlyLady-ing, 
  • life ongoing
 So give me a week to move and then let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment