Friday, February 6, 2015

@Influenster Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea #FrostyVoxBox


Being an Influenster is the best - I get to try new products for free and then share it with everyone I know.

The Frosty Vox Box was full of fantastic products that made the holidays even more fun - and who thought that would be possible??  Well, they did it!!

I'm not a huge tea drinker, but am always up for trying something new, so when I spied the Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea in the Frosty Vox Box, I was pretty excited to try it.

I waited until the night I was up to all hours wrapping presents.  I've never tried Green Tea before, and certainly never a Candy Cane tea, so I knew this would be interesting.

The moment I poured the boiling water into the mug, the scent just flowed.  Nothing says Christmas more than candy canes, and suddenly my nose - and kitchen - was full of the smell.  It was delightful!

By the time the mug was empty, I was in the spirit and had all my wrapping done.  I loved the Green Tea, and loved the Candy Cane Lane.  Together it was perfection.

Needless to say, everyone got a box in their stockings on Christmas Morning :)

Thanks to Influenster for the free sample to try and test!

Resources:
Influenster Facebook
Celestial Seasonings Facebook



”post

No comments:

Post a Comment