Friday, February 6, 2015

@Influenster Rimmel London #FrostyVoxBox

Being an Influenster has been great - and getting a Vox Box is the most amazing experience.  Influenster experts pick the best products and put them together in unique ways - and this past Christmas I was lucky enough to get the Frosty Vox Box!  It was full of fun products that made my holidays much less stressful and way more fun!

Influenster knew that holidays mean holiday parties ... and they partnered up with Rimmel London to bring two cosmetic products into my hands and on to my face.

Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner was the right thing to make my holiday look just what I needed to make my mark on the party.  Applies smoothly and evenly with a light touch, and lasts all day (and night!) - it's my new eyeliner and I can't wait to try the other colours.

Influenster really thought of everything when they put together the Frosty Vox Box, because at the end of the evening I pulled out the Rimmel London Just Let It Go Gentle Make Up Remover.  It was exactly what my tired skin needed - a gentle, smooth formula that actually removed make up ... and not my skin!  My sensitive skin has never been so happy!

I can't wait to try every colour of the Scandaleyes eyeliner, and the Gentle Eyes Make Up Remover is going to become a staple in my cosmetic bag.  

Thanks Influenster!!

Resources:

Influenster  Facebook
Rimmel London Twitter








”post

No comments:

Post a Comment