Friday, February 6, 2015

@Influenster Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum #FrostyVoxBox

Influenster is the best - I get to try new products for free and then share it with everyone I know.

The Frosty Vox Box was full of fantastic products that made the holidays even more fun - and who thought that would be possible??  Well, they did it!!

Influenster teamed up with Boots cosmetics and included a sample of their Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum in the Frosty Vox Box.

It was the perfect addition to my holiday routine - and now my daily routine!  The holidays are so tiring, with long days and longer nights, holiday parties and wrapping and shopping and ...

after all of that, my skin was tired.  I was tired.  My tired skin made me look even more tired.

In comes the Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum.  It goes on smooth and evenly.  Doesn't feel oily or icky.  And my skin simply felt ... happy ... after I applied it.

And even better, my skin looked happy after I applied it.  And even happier as the days went on. 

I never thought that I was in need of a skin renewing serum - I can't be that old, can I??  But apparently you are never too old (or young!) to use a renewing serum, and Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum is the one to use.  Boots is a company that has been around for years, and it's easy to see why when you use their products. 

Thanks to Influenster for the free sample in my Frosty Vox Box, and the women in my family thank you too, because Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum turned up in their Christmas stockings ... a little Influenster Elf might have had something to do with that :)





”post

No comments:

Post a Comment