Friday, February 20, 2015

@Influenster REVEAL Men Calvin Klein






















I love being an Influenster - I get to try the newest and coolest products for free, and then share them with everyone I know!

I was really excited to get into the REVEAL Men Calvin Klein VoxBox - I've always loved scents from Calvin Klein and was thrilled to try their newest.  I find that their scents, whether for men or women and always very complex and have a multi layered  scent profile.  This gives each scent more than one smell - what the nose picks up shifts according to the wearer, the wearer's mood and the temperature conditions.  This is great because you never get tired of the scent - every day it's a different scent.

My man loves it, too.  He's not a big scent fan, but REVEAL is so subtle and natural, yet complimentary, that he enjoyed wearing it.  It isn't ovewhelming or annoying - it's just right :)

Thanks again to Influenster and Calvin Klein for my free product sample for testing purposes.

Resources:
Hashtag: #REVEALMORE
Facebook: Calvin Klein
Twitter: @CalvinKlein






”post

No comments:

Post a Comment